I am somewhat fed up of sharing posts about Assault Intercessors now, so I am sure you’re all sick of reading about them! I figured that was a good enough reason to batch paint the last four of them together.
Here they are in all their base-coated and washed glory!
The arms and backpack aren’t attached to the last model for reasons unknown.
Also, I have figured out the reason that no matter what I try my pictures have been turning out blurred, warped or lens-flared in some way or another. The lens needed cleaning. This is the trouble of having a four year old interested in your ‘stuff.’ Still, at least it was an easy fix that should help the photography quality from here on out!